For 82 years, the employees of Ingalls Shipbuilding have pioneered the development and production of technologically advanced, highly capable warships for the surface Navy fleet, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Marine Corps, and foreign and commercial customers.
- Builder-of-record for the Aegis DDG 51 class of guided missile destroyers
- Builder-of-record for the LHA 6 class large deck amphibious ships and the sole builder of the Navy’s newest fleet of San Antonio (LPD 17) class amphibious assault ships
- Builder-of-record for the flagship of the U.S. Coast Guard – the National Security Cutter
Learn more about Ingalls Shipbuilding
Newport News Shipbuilding
Newport News Shipbuilding is the nation’s sole designer, builder and refueler of nuclear-powered aircraft carriers and one of only two shipyards capable of designing and building nuclear- powered submarines. NNS also provides fleet services for these naval ships.
Learn more about Newport News Shipbuilding
Comprising nearly 6,000 professionals in 45 states and 16 countries, Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Technical Solutions division is a professional services business providing mission-critical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Capabilities include:
- Unmanned Systems
- Nuclear & Environmental Services
- Defense & Federal Solutions
Learn more about Technical Solutions